Sunshine Sadie Mae

Sunday, July 12, 2009

June 2009












June was an eventful month for me. I started riding the bus to preschool. I love the bus. I was a little hesitant the first time on the bus, as you can see me in my seat for the first time. Mom turned her head and cried, and cried the whole time I was gone. School is fun. I get to be with other children every day and I'm learning so much.

June 12th was Braxton's Birthday and we celebrated with him on June 13th. Braxton got a T-shirt as a gift from his parents that says "Big Brother" on the front, announcing that he has a new sibling coming in December. I love being an aunt.

We spent as much as we could with Joni and Brooklyn because they will be leaving us soon to go live in Alabama, far away. I'm really going to miss Joni, a lot. Me and Joni have always been very close, and I love Brooklyn and playing with her too.

I don't like walking on grass, as my balance is still underdeveloped, so I stand on the water meter, as shown in my picture, as I wait for my bus to arrive. I go to school Monday through Thursday for a couple hours each day, which gives mom time to try and get some work done.

I love water and getting into the toilet and running with the roll of T-paper.

I've made some milestones or experienced some first this month. I experienced and took note of my first thunder and lightening storm and was in awe at the big storm we had with the rain, hail, and boom-boom and lightening in the sky.

I crawled into the play tunnel at McDonalds. This is the first time I've tried playing on playground equipment.

I've taken an interest in eating utensils and learning to eat with a fork and spoon. I'm working really hard at being a big girl.

No comments: