Sunshine Sadie Mae

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Kinley



Today I my Niece, Kinley's Birthday. I became a niece when I was 6 weeks old! I now have 5 nieces and 1 nephew, and 2 more on the way. Kinley and I have been like twins since birth. When my sister, Jeni, brought Kinley home from the hospital she weighed more than I did (as I was born premature at 4 lbs) and she layed Kinley down and mom layed me down fairly close to her and we both inched our ways so that we were touching each other.

Kinley is very protective of me. When we are in a play group or around other people we don't know she takes my hand and firmly tells everyone.. "My Sadie".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Sadie you are so very lucky to have nieces and nephew so close to you that love and protect you, and best of all play with you!! I hope Kinley has a great birthday!