Sunshine Sadie Mae

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Home Sweet Home





Sadie and I are truly blessed! We got our home!! We are truly blessed! I can't believe this house came on the market and my bid was accepted over the other bid made on it. My fingers are itching to start digging in the dirt and planting everything I can squeeze into this adorable yard and set up house in our new home! If all goes as scheduled we will be moved in by the end of April. Happy Birthday to me!! One of my biggest dreams is coming true. I, Julie Ann, is almost a home owner, and I did it all by myself!!! It's such an indescribable feeling for me. Having a place to call home is such a comfort to me. I finally feel I've come home. This is where I need to be. It feels right. It feels good. God is blessing us. I can feel it.

I feel ashamed for having my doubts about moving here. I knew it was right, followed through, and then doubted and felt stupid for following what I felt were answers to my prayers. After much prayer, once, again I learned this is where I need to be and I need to repent and ask for forgiveness for doubting my answers. Once again, everything has fallen into place and I found my little home at the right price, the right place, etc., and I'm once again at peace.

No comments: