Sunshine Sadie Mae

Monday, September 1, 2008

Still Not Feeling Well

Sunday I still didn't want to eat. All I had yesterday was a couple bottles of Soy Milk and couple crackers. I had just a couple small bowel movements since the one in the ER. Today I was whiney and lied around a lot, wanting mommy to hold me, but she had to work at the computer. It was the last day of her pay period and she's been behind on work. I slept 11 hours last night. This morning I took a couple bites of my waffle and drank my milk, visited grandma and grandpa, ate a few fries and drank a cup of apple/cranberry juice, and then went to the gym with mom to clean. I slept off and on today. My grandma rocked me and I fell asleep just a couple hours after getting up. I don't want to walk, crawl, or play. I didn't even want to jump with kinley at the gym on the trampolines. I just don't want to do anything. Tonight I drank a little more juice, my tummy started huring and swelled again, and got tight. I had a couple really wicked diapers, and then I fell asleep. Mom's got a feeling something isn't right, so if I'm still not acting or feeling right tomorrow we'll go back to the doctor, maybe get another x-ray to see if I cleared my bowels. I'm just so tired... Mom's going to pray harder for me tonight than usual. She's really worried and cries easily when she looks in on me.

No comments: