Sunshine Sadie Mae

Saturday, July 24, 2010

First Day Home postop, Saturday July 17, 2010

Cassie had road home to Cedar City with us Friday to see our house and such, spent Friday and Saturday night in Sadie's princess room, and Sadie and the oxygen tank slept with me.   What a nightmare trying to get the oxygen on her and trying to sleep with it as she tossed and turned and climbed all over me all night, hanging onto a leg here and there so she didn't dive off the edge of my bed.  I could see this was not going to work like this or we'd never sleep again!!

The Bishop and his wife came by Saturday, bringing leftovers from a funeral and to see how we were doing.

Praxair called and brought by the oxygen converter and more tubing and supplies.

I did more unpacking and cleaning.

Sunday morning we drove Cassie to catch a shuttle to Salt Lake downtown and say our goodbyes.

We are home now and on our own.  Now what?

No comments: